Hello.I was eating a perogie and found this inside.

I sent it in for testing and they are saying it is a potato. If it were a potato then it would not be hard and brown. However, they are claiming it is just a potato. It seems hard like a stone or a burnt piece of bacon which is not supposed to be in the product.

I am very upset! I feel like they were dishonest with me. they did not even offer to replace the product for me. I can not believe how they lied to me.

It seems that companies these days are just liars.There was not even an imprinted sale by date or stamp on this package.

MaiSu wrote the review because of "poor quality and poor customer service" at Mrs Ts Pierogies and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Mrs Ts Pierogies to "compensation for being upset and for the poor quality product".

The most disappointing in user's experience was taste, foreign item and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mrs Ts Pierogies mrs ts pierogies potato and 5 cheese blend pierogies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mrs Ts Pierogies?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1068022

I wouldn't get all bent out of shape at finding something foreign in a food product.The FDA allows a certain amount of bugs, etc.

in processed foods because it is inevitable. However, as long as you found it, that's good.

Didn't they at least give you a coupon for another box?As an aside, if it was bacon, that would be a bonus as every civilized person loves bacon, don't they?