Mrs Ts Pierogies - Mrs. T's Perogies

Hello.I was eating a perogie and found this inside.

I sent it in for testing and they are saying it is a potato. If it were a potato then it would not be hard and brown. However, they are claiming it is just a potato. It seems hard like a stone or a burnt piece of bacon which is not supposed to be in the product.

I am very upset! I feel like they were dishonest with me. they did not even offer to replace the product for me. I can not believe how they lied to me.

It seems that companies these days are just liars.There was not even an imprinted sale by date or stamp on this package.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Taste
    • Foreign item
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor Quality and Poor Customer Service
Preferred solution:
Compensation for being upset and for the poor quality product.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Mrs Ts Pierogies Potato And 5 Cheese Blend Pierogies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #738508 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mrs Ts Pierogies? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 22, 2015 #1068022 Saginaw, Michigan

I wouldn't get all bent out of shape at finding something foreign in a food product. The FDA allows a certain amount of bugs, etc. in processed foods because it is inevitable. However, as long as you found it, that's good. Didn't they at least give you a coupon for another box? As an aside, if it was bacon, that would be a bonus as every civilized person loves bacon, don't they?

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mrs Ts Pierogies. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mrs Ts Pierogies.
Filing a new complaint about